Sunday, October 19, 2014

Valou - "Spring's card"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a card to share with you.



For this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Joy! Craft ". In every corner, I stuck half a white pearly pearl.


J'ai utilisé une image "  Sherri Baldy  ", que vous pouvez trouver  ICI .

I colorized it in the following way:


- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.

- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Pencil yellow watercolor.

Under the image, I stuck of the lace ecru and some ribbon " navy blue Organza ". I realized a knot with a piece of ribbon " pink Organza " and I stuck it to the right.


For the rest of the decoration, I added the following embellishments:


- White and pink Rose (30 mm).

- Pink Marguerite.
- Blue carnation.
- Blue Daisy.
- Lilidafts pink.
- White Daisy.
- Wooden embellishment "Bird".

Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS CARD, LOVE THE SHAPE AND THE COLOURS, THE IMAGE IS FABULOUS, LOVE IT XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.