Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Altered Notebook

I'm getting ready for my first online Bible study this week and this is the notebook I altered for my notes, thoughts and prayers.  I am so happy how it turned out and it came together pretty quickly, sort of.

I removed the original green cover by removing the spiral, yes I actually did and not only that but, then I punched every single hole. :)  But I think it's beautiful with all the gold!  The pattern paper is from DCWV Gilded stack.  Gorgeous foil paper!  The image is from Sherri Baldy and the image below is linked to the shop.

I cut the "Blessed" on my Cricut using SCAL2.  {I wish I could remember the font I used.}  The heart frame is also from Sherri Baldy and can be found here.

The wood veneer shapes are from Recollections and Studio Calico.  The gold dome pearls are from Joann's dollar bin and the gold scallop ribbon from Target's dollar spot.

Here's another look:
I forgot to mention, I colored with Spectrum Noir makers. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Yolie

3 comments:

  1. Lovely altered notebook. Love all your gold embellishments. And yes, that was alot of work pulling it apart and punching all those holes. I have done that before but well worth the work of love. All so beautifully done. I know you will enjoy looking at it at Bible Study as you are blessed and filled with God's goodness he has for you. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Yolie. I am in love with that gold foil paper that you used with the die. I will have to find some. I like that you chose to do a notebook, so much fun!

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.