Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Valou - " A Pallet of paints "

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.




I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Magnolia Ink ", "Sweet Crazy Love", "Vintage Pink". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


J'ai utilisé une image "  Sherri Baldy  ", que vous pouvez trouver  ICI .

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Dried Marigold".

I cut the image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Imperial Gold ". I inked it to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain" and I embossed it with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Blue ".


I realized a knot with a piece of ribbon " Navy blue Organza ". Then, I added the following flowers:

- Blue Rose (30 mm) ( WOC).
- White Rose (30 mm) ( WOC).
- Brown Rose (20 mm) ( WOC).
- Pink Rose (20 mm) ( WOC).
- Lilidafts pink (WOC).
- Blue Rose (15 mm) ( WOC).
- Rosebuds ( WOC).
- Silvered berries ( WOC).

To finish, I added two stickers " Peel-off ", " gold Butterflies ".


Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.