It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.
I used some paper " Magnolia Ink ". I cut the shape of my card with the machine " Silhouette Studio ".
I inked edges with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
J'ai utilisé une image " Sherri Baldy ", que vous pouvez trouver ICI .
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
I stuck the image on a die-cut realized with a dies " Sherri Baldy ".
For the decoration, I added the following flowers and I decorated them with die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley":
- Pink and white Rose (30 mm) (WOC).
- Blue carnations (WOC).
- Lilidafts ecru (WOC).
On the bottom, I stuck of the white lace, the lace of Calais white, then, some ribbon " blue Organza ". I realized a double-knot and I decorated it with one " pink Lilidaft " (WOC) and one " Charm - Love ".
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!