Saturday, December 27, 2014

Valou - "An Easel Card"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.



I used some paper " Magnolia Ink ". I cut the shape of my card with the machine " Silhouette Studio ".

I inked edges with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


J'ai utilisé une image "  Sherri Baldy  ", que vous pouvez trouver  ICI .

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".

I stuck the image on a die-cut realized with a dies " Sherri Baldy ".


For the decoration, I added the following flowers and I decorated them with die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley":

- Pink and white Rose (30 mm) (WOC).
- Blue carnations (WOC).
- Lilidafts ecru (WOC).


On the bottom, I stuck of the white lace, the lace of Calais white, then, some ribbon " blue Organza ". I realized a double-knot and I decorated it with one " pink Lilidaft " (WOC) and one " Charm - Love ".


Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.