Friday, December 12, 2014

Valou - "Love"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.



I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Action". Edges are worn out with "Old Distresser". Above, I added a die-cut " Border Butterflies " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ". I embossed this die-cut with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Pink ".


J'ai utilisé une image "  Sherri Baldy  ", que vous pouvez trouver  ICI .

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".


I stuck a banner realized with a dies " Lala Landt Craft " and a die-cut realized with a dies "Marianne Design". Above, I stuck a pink and white rose (30 mm) (WOC) and two flowers realized with a dies " Magnolia Ink ". I decorated these two flowers with a small white pistil (WOC). Finally, I added two die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies " Magnolia Ink ".


I realized the title with a dies " Sherri Baldy ". Finally, I realized a small knot with the ribbon " pink Organza " and I decorated it with one " pink Lilidaft " (WOC).

Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.