Sunday, January 4, 2015

Scrapbook page! Let's Play Dress Up

Happy New Year!   Sher here with my first post of 2015  Last year I did a bunch of cards and
have nothing to show for it because I gave them all away.  This year I plan on doing a mix of
scrapbook pages and cards.

Have you used digi stamps or regular stamps on your scrapbook pages before?  I really like
the way the accent your photo.  :)

Today I used My-Besties clear stamp by Sherri Baldy from Create and Craft TV.  While this
particular stamp is out of stock right now it should be back soon.  You can find other stamp sets
available now at Create and Craft Tv USA http://www.createandcraft.com/SearchGridView.aspx?fh_location=//CreateAndCraftUS/en_US/$s=my-besties&gs=my-besties


I wanted to have an old fashioned black and white type of look to go along with my 
photo, but it was difficult to photograph being so dark.  It looks so much cuter in person.

The top right square says: Let's Play dress Up
The middle square says: Friends don't let Friends do silly things alone
The bottom square is the adorable little My-Besties image
The large photo is my best friend and myself at the age of 12 or so.  We went
to Cedar Point Amusement park with our class and had some fun old time photos
taken.  I had forgotten all about this photo until she posted it on my Facebook page. 



2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.