Sunday, March 15, 2015

Happy Heart

Good morning friends,
Today I am sharing my card using the new image called Happy Heart Bestie.  You
may remember seeing part of her before, that is because she is a remix of 2 other
images that Sherri has made.  I think she is darling and couldn't wait to color her up.
These are not normally colors that I would use together, but I purchased some new
Copic markers the other day and wanted to give them a try.   I think I would use
them together again.  I like how it turned out.

You can find the Happy Heart Bestie here at Scrapbook Stamp Society. 
http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/auction_details.php?name=Happy-Heart-img508-remix-MyBesties-digi-stand-by-Sherri-Baldy&auction_id=107726

Don't forget there is a sale going on for 50% off using code: Yourspecial50

Thanks for stopping by today. 








3 comments:

  1. WOW LOVE THE COLOURS, THEY REALLY WORK WELL TOGETHER, AND WHAT A SUPER CUTE IMAGE, SHE WOULD BE GREAT FOR TEENAGER CARDS, LOVE THE STYLE, STUNNING XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.