Sunday, March 29, 2015

Just Because . . .

There are times when you need a card to cheer someone up, or to quick drop a note in the mail to let them know you are thinking about them.  This fun image reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood as well as a little Southwestern Girl going to a dance.   I could not decide which while I was making her.

I think she is adorable with that serious little face.  Perfect for a "Just Because" card to send to a friend.


I accidentally printed her on the wrong side of the paper.  I printed her on the textured side.  Then I thought, wait, she looks like she is on canvas.  So, I didn't reprint her.

You can find this little cuttie in the Scrapbook Stamp Society Store.

Thanks for Looking,
Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly, I love this. The textured side is super cool, almost gives it a cloth look. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.