Monday, March 9, 2015

new fairy image at Scrapbook Stamp Society and Etsy.

Have you seen the new fairy images that Sherri Baldy has released this week?  They are super cute, but don't take my word for it, have a look yourself.

Here is the first card that I made, hope to share my next one soon.


I couldn't wait to color one of the new fairy images. I realized after I had my image all colored up, that I didn't have any papers to go with it, so I made my own with the markers that I used to color her. The frame is a free image found online smile emoticon You can find this beautiful image by Sherri Baldy both at her etsy shop :https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1012519798? and her Scrapbook Stamp Society store : http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/auction_details.php…Thanks for taking a peak. smile emoticon

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH, I LOVE THIS IMAGE, SUPER CUTE AND SO MANY USES FOR IT, I LOVE YOUR CARD, IT IS SO CRISP AND CLEAN AND THE IMAGE REALLY POPS OUT, STUNNING XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.