Thursday, April 9, 2015

Valou - "All My Heart"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.



I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Action". In every corner, I stuck half a white pearly pearl. I also added die-cuts " Border - Butterflies " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".



J'ai utilisé une image "  Sherri Baldy  ", que vous pouvez trouver  ICI .

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".


For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Pink Rose (30 mm).
- Turquoise blue Rose (30 mm).
- Daisy "Tan".
- Pink Daisy.
- Cloth blue Lily.
- Cloth white flower.
- Pink snowballs.


Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.