Sunday, April 12, 2015

Valou - "Spring's card"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.




I used some paper " Bildmalarna " and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain". In every corner, I stuck half a white pearly pearl.



On the top and the left-hand side of this card, I stuck die-cuts " Border - Butterflies " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".





I used an image " Sherri Baldy " which you can find HERE.



I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.

- Ink "Distress Picked Raspeberry".

- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".

- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".




For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Cloth white flower.
- Blue cloth Lily.
- Pink Rose (30 mm).
- Blue Rose (30 mm).
- Pink(rose) Lilidaft.
- Rosebuds.
- Pink tortillon.
- Pink snowballs.



Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.