Monday, May 25, 2015

Laugh...Love...Live with My Besties

Hello Everyone,

Antoinette here today sharing with you my card project featuring my coloring of this adorable My Besties Digital Image 605. It is one of several New Release digital images that were added to Sherry Baldy's Esty Store this month of May. Here she is uncolored so you can imagine her in your favorite colors. She is so adorable in her cute little pose.

I colored her with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Pens:
Skin: FS2, TN2, CR2, FS6
Hair: CR10, DR5,DR7, EB3
Ribbon,Shoes: HB2, LV2
Dress: LG3,JG2, OR10, TN3, HB2, LV2

Here is my card embellished with:
Digital Image: My Besties Img605
Design Papers: My Besties , DCWV
Flowers, Ribbon, Button, Bling : from my stash
Sentiment: Stamps by Kathryne
I hope I tickled your creativity into getting this sweet Img605 to design  in your favorite colors and fun project.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Antoinette what a beautiful card I love the image and your design is wonderful.
    Have a lovely day.

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Antoinette! Just love it.
    Vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW FABULOUS, LOVE THE IMAGE, SUPER CUTE, THE COLOURS ARE GORGEOUS, LOVE THE DESIGN, FABULOUS XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.