Saturday, June 13, 2015

FANCY PANTS

Hello Everyone!
 
 
Vicki here with a 3D card for you today featuring one of My Besties colored printables
 
 
You can find this fun little fancy pants colored printable here
 
I've included a side view to show you the 3D effect by stacking the images
with foam dots on top of each other giving her dimension.
 

 
The papers I have used to make this card are all from scraps I had laying in my scrap
pile in my craft room.  I used several different die cuts to make two different doilies which I have layers.  The swirly leaves are a die cut by Memory Box.  On the side I have used a double layer of butterflies using the Tim Holtz Butterfly die.
The flowers are Prima Flowers and then I've used a scrap of orange ribbon I bought at Michael's.
 
It's amazing what you can do with a few scraps and your creative imagination!
 
If you are not familiar with Sherri's colored printables here is what they look like
after you print the sheet.  You can either fussy cut (cut by hand) or if you have
a Silhouette Cameo or Cricut you can cut them with your machine (that's what I did to save time).

 
 

I hope you've enjoyed my fun little card with this My Besties Colored Printable

and I've helped to spark your creativity!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave us your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.