Saturday, June 6, 2015

Steampunk Ahead with My Besties


Hello Everyone,

Antoinette here today sharing with you a new 3D Decoupage Sheet that was added to Sherri Baldy's Scrapbook Stamp Society Store. You can find her Here.  This is how she come when you print her.
I love playing with My Besties 3D images and even more so when a Steampunk 3D Sheet is available. I do my cutting with a pair of scissors. I do know some of you crafters out there use your Cutting Machine to do this. I have one of the original Cricut Machines but it does not have that capability.  I am more than happy to share a YOUTUBE Video done by one of our My Besties Crafters, Janie who gives her instructions using a Cricut Explorer link HERE.

I had fun putting all my embellishment together for this Steampunk project. My gears are by Spellbinders. The Vintage tricycle is by Memory Box which I double layered. My flowers are made with Spellbinders Shapeabilites Floral Motif dies which I cut out to make spiral flowers and glittered the edges.

Here is a picture of the Spellbinder Shapeabilities  Floral Motif dies that I used cut up and turned into these beautiful spiral flowers. I also wanted to share a crafting tip on cleaning out some of those intricate dies that have all those little cuts and become tedious on cleaning. I am using a baby bottle nipple brush and it does a great job. I got tired of poking each one out and thought of trying the baby bottle brush idea.



I Hope  you found your visit enjoyable and some of it helped you pick up a new trick...until our next visit. Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.