Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Valou - "Love Tag"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.




J'ai utilisé du papier "Bazzil Cardstock rouge", du papier "Magnolia Ink" et du papier "Graphic45". Le tag a été découpé avec la machine "Silhouette Studio".

I used some paper " red Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " Magnolia Ink " and some paper " Graphic45 ". The tag was cut with the machine " Silhouette Studio ".


J'ai utilisé une image "  Sherri Baldy  ", que vous pouvez trouver  ICI .

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Faded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".

I cut the image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Imperial Gold ". Any goshawk, I embossed with some powder " Frantage - Shabby White ".


Then, I added the following flowers:

- Rose cremates (30 mm).
- Blue carnation.
- Blue Lily.
- Red flower.
-Daisy white.
- Red Rose (20 mm).
- White Lilidaft.

To finish, I added a die-cut "Banner" realized with a dies " Lala Landt Craft ".

Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.