Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Valou - "Summer Card"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.


I used some paper "white Bazzil Cardstock", some paper "blue Bazzil Cardstock" and some paper "Action". On the top, I stuck a die-cut "Border - Hearts" realized with a dies "Noor! Design". On the left-hand side, I added a die-cut "Border" Butterflies "realized with another dies" Noor! Design " I embossed him with some powder Frantage - Shabby Pink "


I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Distress Frayed Burlap".

I then cut it with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Imperial Gold ".



For the decoration, I added the following embellishments:

- Die-cut " Swirls - Leaves " realized with a dies " Lily Of The Valley " and some golden paper.
- Turquoise blue Rose (30 mm).
- Closed pink Rose.
- Pink Daisy.
- Rose cremates (15 mm).
- Rose "Tan" (Prima).
- Cloth white flower.
- Pink snowballs.

Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.