Thursday, August 13, 2015

Bestie Sweet Bestie

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share with you
this sweet card featuring a few of Sherri Ann Baldy's
new SVG files.
 

My card is 6x6
I have used the 7 layer scallop SVG file
 

You can find this file here
 
Next I have used the Bestie Flower Umbrella Flower
 
 
which you can find here
 
The last file is the Bestie Sweet Bestie SVG file
 
The background paper I have used is Vintage Violet from
Create with Sherri Baldy Designer Paper
found here
 
 
I used 4 of the 7 layer scallops for my background mat
and the flowers cut out of cardstock.  I then put them
in my dotted embossing folder and embossed each of them for
some added texture.
 
The image I used for my card is
Bestie colored printable 3ddecoB1
 
 
 
You can find this printable here
 
To find these and other My Besties diji stamps, rubber stamps, svg files,
printables, and more please visit one of Sherri's Shops.
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
Hope I have helped to spark your creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.