Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Party Time!

Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening
 wherever you may be!
 
Vicki here again sharing a fun little Birthday Card.
 
 
I have used one of Sherri Ann Baldy's 3D Printable Sheets
 
The card size is 6x6
The papers used are from Stampin Up.
I have used one of Sherri's new Besties SVG files Balloon Border.
The roses are Pink Pink Pink Roses from My Besties.
I have used pink ribbon and rhinestones from my stash.
I have also added pink spiral stamens from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The Happy Birthday is cut with a Sizzix die cut.
 
Please be sure visit one of the My Besties Shops to see all
the Diji Stamps, 3D Printable Sheets, SVG files and much, much more.
 
or
or
 
Thanks for stopping by and have Blessed Day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.