Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My Besties Zen Art

Hello Friends!
 
Today I am sharing this fun new My Besties Zen Art

featuring the Kitty Kat image.

Img 854

I have colored this image digitally with Corel Printshop.  It's fun
and the possibilities for coloring are endless.

My card is 6x6 and I have used red and yellow cardstock for my mats
as well as the flowers that are die cuts. After I colored and
printed Kitty Kat I ran my paper through my Cuttlebug using
an embossing and cutting die.

The My Bestie Zen Art are digi images and Kitty Kat
looked like this before I began my coloring.




You can find All of the new My Besties
Zen Art HERE in the My Besties Shop!

For other fun images, precolored printables, digital papers,
pocket letters and lots of other fun project materials
please visit one of the My Besties Shops.

Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Hope I have helped to spark your creativity today.

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Vicki. love your bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow that you have used with your sweet image! A beautiful card, Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word...AWESOME!! love...Love...LOVE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.