Tuesday, December 22, 2015

3D Printable Sheets

Welcome Crafty Friends!

Today I want to share with you the newest

My Besties Colored Printable Sheets.

These fun precolored printable sheets are wonderful.

You buy, download, print and then cut.

Here are the newest 3D Precolored Printable sheets


 


 

 





 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Dec  bk 9

 
 
Please be sure to visit one of the My Besties Shops
to find these and other 3D printable sheets.
 
There is a 50% off Sale going on right now
at the My Besties Shop 
 
and
 
Enter the code YOURSPECIAL50
at checkout!
 
 
Also if you are on Facebook and you have not joined the My Besties Color & Create Group
here is the link:
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. I love these printables! They make making a card super easy! There's some posted here I have never seen. Time to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.