Thursday, December 3, 2015

Christmas Card - Filled with Love!

Hello Friends!

Today I have for you a fun easel card Christmas card.



This is a front view of the card before opened.  When you open the card you will see the inside of the card which may be folded to make an easel.

 
The base sheet on the front already has this cute little Bestie
printed on the paper.
On the inside of the card I have used one of the images and made her into a 3D.
(Silly me ordered 3 of the same paper packs!)
 
I have used poinsettia flowers, Christmas Trees cut out of Silver cardstock,
a silver bow and silver trim.

I have used the fun Sherri Baldy paper pack Filled With Love



The card size is 6x6
 
You may also find this fun My Bestie in a digi stamp
if you would like to color her up in your own fun colors!
 
 

 
Be sure to visit one of the My Besties shops to see more images,
printable sheets, paper and more.
 
 
 
 

 

Thank you for stopping by today!

I hope I have helped to spark your creativity.

5 comments:

Thank you for your comment.