Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Sweetest Little Christmas Gift Tags Ever!!

Hello Friends...
I am so excited to be back to share the sweetest little Christmas Gift Tags ever.
I have been ill so it brought me the greatest pleasure to sit and create such adorable paper treasures.
Without further ado let me share them with you now.
 All the little cuties together
 This little cutie is the July Colored Printable 14
 This one is Colored Printable Dec. BK 8
 This sweet little image is Santa's Little Bestie 3D Deco Kit
 This sweet little beauty is Colored Printable Dec. BK 4
 This is one of my favorites...Night B4 Christmas Bestie 3D Colored Printable
I hope that these beauties have inspired you to create some quick little gift tags of your own.
I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas.
Remember that giving does so much more for the heart than receiving.
Help those less fortunate than yourselves, hug your children and grandchildren tight. 
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Until the New Year...
Much love from my home to yours...
Tootles

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! These are adorable! I love these tags. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yvonne these are wonderful! What a super idea you have here. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Gosh these are just so adorable! I love them! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.