Saturday, March 5, 2016

My Besties Coloring Book - My Besties Blakley Ann

Hello Friends!
 
Welcome to the
Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog!!
 
 
Today I have something a little
bit different to share with you.
 
I have been using colored pencils when
coloring in my new
My Besties Blakely Ann
Coloring Book.
 
You can find this Coloring Book Here
 
 
 
I have four pages from the coloring
book that I have colored
with my Prisma Premier Colored Pencils
I would like to share with you today.
 
Once I have finished coloring my image
I go back over the
image with the new
 Sherri Baldy Color-Oligy
Colorless Colored Pencil Blender.
 
When using the colorless blender you add a rich luster with a much smoother look
to your pencil coloring.
 
Here I have for you four images from
the coloring book done with
colored pencils using the
colorless colored pencil blender.
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
You can find this wonderful
colorless colored pencil blender
 
 
 
If you like to color and do not want to
invest several dollars in
markers try colored pencils
with this colorless blender.
 
You will be amazed how much difference
you will see in your colorings.
 
Hope I have helped to spark
your creativity today!
 
Please check back soon to see more
inspiration from our wonderful Design Team.
 
Hugs, Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.