Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Don't Be Shy

Good Morning Friends

Here is a fun card for you today.  What an adorable image this is and so much fun to color.  I color digitally more these days than I used to, this allows me so many color options.   Thou, at times I still feel limits with what I can do.

I'm a pinterest addict, like most people.  However, I find cards, and try to make them different, and my way.  This is a pinterest inspired card I found and made it differently to suit my likes.  I used one of my all time favorite sheets of paper.  I don't know what it is called, it is one of those Tuesday Morning finds.  I love both sides of this paper and was really a little disappointed more of the back side did not display when I was all done.   As always, I do not add sentiments to my cards until I am ready to use them.  This way, it can be a card for any occasion.

I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.