Thursday, May 5, 2016

My Besties Coloring Books on Amazon

Hello Friends!
 
Welcome to the
Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog!!
 
 
Today I have something new and exciting
to share with you.

Sherri Baldy has just released
full size coloring books which you can find
now in the Amazon.com Store.

I would like to share these gorgeous
books with you today!

Relax, unwind, get creative and enjoy coloring with My Besties from artist Sherri Baldy! Her Fun Big Eyed Besties are great coloring for all ages, adults and children too.  Color them all up yourself OR have a coloring party and color with your Bestie Pals.... Sherri's Bestie images have been stamper's, crafter's and scrapbooker's fans favorites from all over the world and are now available in coloring books.

 
 
This Big Beautiful Fluffy Besties collection is volume #1 from Sherri's My Besties illustrations.
 
 

 
 
This Beautiful Garden Besties collection is volume #2 from Sherri's My Besties illustrations.
 
 

 
 
This Fairy Besties collection is volume #3 from Sherri's My Besties illustrations.
 
 
 

 
 
This Steampunk Besties collection is volume #4 from Sherri's My Besties illustrations.
 
 
 

 
 
This Sweet Treats Besties collection is volume # 5 from Sherri's My Besties illustrations.
 
 

 
 
This Birthday Besties collection is volume #6 from Sherri's My Besties illustrations.
 
 
 
 You get *50* coloring pages 25 images 2 of each image is printed single~sided so you can frame or give away your colorful Bestie creations. Most of all have FUN!
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Please check back soon and see our
Design Teams wonderful
projects for inspiration and be sure to show
them some love and leave a comment below!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.