Monday, October 17, 2016

Birthday Bestie

Hello everyone,  

Kimberly here today to share another fun bestie with you.  How can you not love these amazing creations by Sherri Baldy.    This week I decided to go way out into left field and try a few things out of my comfort zone.   Normally, I am pretty simple with my cards, but I needed one for a special birthday, so here I go, giving it my best  shot.  

After I colored her with my Photoshop software, I put her into my Silhouette program and cut her out with this fun flourish.  I also cut out an over the same size as the middle.  After I got her cut out, I used that extra oval to  cover the center image, then used blue and yellow inks to add color to the white.  I didn't like the stark look of the bright white. 

I added blue, yellow, and tiny pink roses along with some pearls to finish her off.  Then added the Happy Birthday sentiment on a ribbon slide. 




You will find this beautiful image to add to your own collection in Sherri's Etsy Store here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.