Friday, December 9, 2016

Believe in the Magic of The Season



Hello Besties!  The holiday season has begun and today
I have for you a card made with the traditional colors
of Christmas, red and green.

I enjoy the music, the joy and the magic of the season with
seeing the lights, festive displays and the excitment kids get
this time of year.  It adds so much happiness for a time
of year that can be dreary with the weather.  Any little
bit of "Magic" of the season is a welcome feeling.



I started with a shaped card and wanted to keep the embellishments
to a minimum as I planned on using this greeting embossing folder
and wanted it to show as much as possible in the design.


I stayed with the red and green when coloring up this adorable
image,  img454




For the inside I carried over my little sweetie and added her to the
sentiment card.
I just cropped my image when cutting out the oval to leave
space for the sentiment.


I hope I have added some holiday cheer to your season with this
project.

We would love to see what you make by joining us at


Also, check out all the holiday digis, papers and printables at















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.