Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Besties Valentine Coloring Book

Hello my crafting friends,

Exciting news! Have you heard that Sherri has come out with a new Valentines coloring book?!?! Since February is almost here I thought I would share a few coloring pages from her new coloring book. It's called, "My-Besties Here's My Heart Coloring Book".
Here is what the front cover looks like!

Here is what the back cover looks like!

I have seen quite a few pages and they are just wonderful! You should go check it out if you haven't already.
Come join us at My Besties Designs Color And Create on facebook also. It's for anyone and everyone who loves the joy of crafting. It's a place where you can show off your wonderful creations. I would love to see you there!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.