Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Thinking of You...


Hello friends & Welcome back 

Today, I like to share my card which I created for 
using the digi image by Sherri Baldy 
which is available 
I just adore this image ... she is very cute one can use her 
for different occasions 
INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi  Img921 Christmas By Sherri Baldy

Here is my DT Inspirational Card 


The image has been colored with Copic Markers 
using X-Press It Blending Paper.
Fabric flowers and some paper daisy's with white cotton lace
I love the paper line which is new and the rest, are from my stash.
trying to keep the layout of bit clean and simple.

 Side view of the card 


As one may have notice, that I did not use a sentiment as
I was not sure what to use. 
I hope you do like what I have created and shared 

Thank you so stopping by and taking a peek . 

Hugs Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.