Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Fairy & Butterflies "Img889"

Hello there Besties fans!

Designer Noelle here and it is my turn to share a project with you. I created a card using the new release "Img889" which features a fairy sitting on a toadstool with butterflies, isn't she beautiful? I hope that you like what I've done with her!





I colored the image with my copics and cut her out with my Big Shot using a die from my stash. I layered the fence over the mushroom using a die as well. The patterned paper is from Doodlebug Design. I popped all the layers up using some foam tape as you can see in the second photo here.   You can find more details including copic colors on my blog

Thank you for stopping by! I would love it if you left some comments on my project. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.