Monday, April 3, 2017

My Bestie Book Markers

Do you know any bookworms? We have 5 of them in our home. 

One of my bookworms turned 10 yesterday. Double digits! I bought her a few books for her birthday and wanted to give her a couple new book markers to go with them.

I had a couple Chibi My Besties that I had colored awhile back, but haven't used yet. They were perfect for book markers.


The first one is Scan0018  and the second one is Scan0042


I dug through my scrap papers and found some cute papers that went well with the images. One of my favorite things about these book markers are that they are entirely made of scraps. It makes me super happy when I can put scraps to work. 


Both images are colored with Copic markers. It's been so long since I colored them, I can't remember the combo's I used. 

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a craftastic day! 
Tina DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.