Saturday, May 13, 2017

Peek a Boo

Hi there,

It's my turn to share with you something I made. I decided to use this darling girl, Img963.
I just think she is absolutely adorable.


 For this card, I just made a regular card like I normally would. It's a 5x5 card base. Then I just added a second piece of paper, scored it, then used double sided tape to join the two pieces together. I had seen cards like this made, but never have found a pattern for it, so I basically had to figure it out. It really was a fun card to make. The front of the card base, I stamped a sentiment, but when you open up the card, I then have all the room in the world to be able to write what ever I want to say to the person I am giving it too. I think that's kind of clever also.
Anyway, if you would like more info on this card you can find it here.
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.