Saturday, June 3, 2017

Christmas Card

I know, I know, I am thinking about Christmas way too early, but my Mom and I have decided to do bazaars this winter. So I am trying to get a stock pile of cards done. I'm thinking Christmas cards will be a big seller. Especially with these cute My Besties! 


This My Bestie is called Snow Girl. I colored her with Copic markers. I decided to go with a mix of traditional and non traditional Christmas colors. 


To make it look like it is snowing on the image, I sprinkled it with dry embossing powder and then took my heat tool to the bottom of it. Normally you would use a clear embossing ink, sprinkle with embossing powder and then use the heat tool on top of the image. I wanted the "snow" to look natural so I didn't use the embossing ink. 


I really love how this card turned out. The image is soooooo stinking cute! 

Thank you all for stopping by today. Have a great weekend! 
Hugs, 
        Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.