Thursday, August 3, 2017

Irresistible Bestie Lil Rascals

SherriAnn Baldy has gone and done it again folks! She has created ANOTHER irresistible line of My Besties...Bestie Lil Rascals

Today I have a card to share with you using the new IMG501 Rascal

OMGosh! Isn't she just adorable!?!? 
I have colored her with Copic markers and put her on the cutest BoBunny paper.

I used a Zutter Bow-It-All 2 to make the little red bow. I have had my Bow-It-All for some time now. I rarely use it though. I'm not sure why, because I love it! 


Make sure you hop on over to the My Bestie Shop and check out the rest of the Bestie Lil Rascals. They are WAAAYYYY too cute! 

Ok, I'm of to make more adorable My Bestie projects! See you all again soon. Have a craftastic day! 

Hugs, 
                                Tina Goodwin DT



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.