Saturday, January 19, 2019

Valentine Digital Card Topper

Welcome and thanks for
stopping by!

I hope your New Year is off to a
great start and you are
ready for some new projects 
now that the Holidays are
behind us.


I have a fun digital 
card topper I have
created for you today.  I
have used two different background
papers and digital embellishments!

I have used My Besties Img 955








The card topper is 6 x 6.  
I have used the My Besties printable paper
pack Sweet Lil Ducky for
my background.  The embellishments
are from the Watermelon Bestie Girl
Tube Kit.

Paper pack Sweet Lil Ducky HERE

Tube kit Watermelon Bestie Girl HERE

The image was colored on
my iPad in Pigment.  Once the image
was colored I turned it into a png file so
I could move it around and place it 
on my background paper with no
white background behind the image.

The embellishments were already
png files so they had no white background.

I created my card topper using my 
Silhouette software program.  You can then print from the Silhouette program to paper.


I have found this to be a fun and different
way to change things up from the
traditional making of a card.


Be sure to visit one of the My Bestie
shops to see a variety of rubber
stamps, digi images, printable sheets,
printable papers and much more.




Hope this has given you a new idea in
paper crafting and card making!

Hugs,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.