Monday, November 21, 2011

A Card For Baby Alex


This is a card I made using a digi from Scrapbook Stamp Society, Copic's & Colored Pencials
The Die's I used on the edges are from Memory Box Die # 98237 Madera Corner


You are welcome to be apart of our " A Card For Alex" if you like.... You can make your card with this Digi Stamps and send it to us and we will get it to Alex's Family.....All of the proceeds for this digi will go toward a gift basket for his family.  Email me for more details if you would like to send a card at" sherrithefairy@aol.com

Here is Baby Alex's story:

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful image and fantastic colouration Sherri, the scroll dies are awesome and your floral detail so pretty.
    Hugs,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tragic story. I love the image and your coloring/dies but my heart breaks for the family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.