Monday, February 13, 2012

Princess Dress Card

This card features the Dress Garland digi stamp by Sherri Baldy. I printed the image four times using the print-and-cut feature with my Zing electronic cutter. The image for the bottom layer was cropped and the corners rounded. From each of the remaining three images I fussy cut the dress using the Zing's print-and-cut feature. 

Next, I used pop dots to layer the three dresses.
Cross section showing the pop dots between the layers of dresses.
I used rhinestones to accent the hem and neckline of the top layer dress. Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest accented the flower clusters that frame the dress.
Lastly, I mounted the printed images on dark pink cardstock, rounded the corners of the cardstock, and adhered that to a card. A light pink satin bow finishes this girlie card.

You can see more of my projects at my Create & Craft blog.

Carole

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carole,

    This is really really beautiful...I love it....Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I just LOVE the Zing fussy cutting feature!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.