Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Memory Box And Easter Card - SSS

 Scrapbook Stamp Society - Design Team
I am creating a Memory Box
and a Posting for Scrapbook Stamp Society
This is a box I have wrapped with Paper (GCD)


Using a small square box and some lace
I have glued the lace on and added the
Butterfly eyes - Scrapbook Stamp Society

The roses are a part of the paper, I just cut them out and placed them
The paper is Naturally Glittery also
I have a Chipboard that is Dream Sentiment

The Purple feather with a Guinea feather attached now also
The inside of the box is lined with Blue tissue paper
and then stamped by creator (me)


This is a great little memory box and a Fabulous Image

This project is being entered into a few challenges also
listed here:

The Next project is a card for Easter


I have used some Momenta Card Stock 5x7
and then usimg My Big Shot
i embossed with Tim Holtz
Creating a great border
I have used two pieces creating a card
and then colored the image from Scrapbook Stamp Society

Using some Lilac Twine to create binding and then some easter stickers
Makes a really cute Card

This card is entered into a challenge also


Thanks
for Clicking by today and wish me some luck with the Design Team Call and my challenges Please
lisa

1 comment:

  1. wow..you are on a roll with all of your gorgeous creations! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.