It is Kaija here today. I'm a day late - sorry.
Wonderful Snow Flake Digital Stamp Sherri Baldy.
I put the layers, and thus I added and added, more fun to do so.
I really like this she is so beautiful.
Today at Scrapbook Stamp society we are doing Christmas card… My image is another wonderful image by Sherri Baldy.. one of her Besties.. img 148 angel . This is a Simple card.. but I love it. I colored the image with copic markers.. I just loved this paper so I added my angel sitting in the cloud.. some paper tape.. a poinsettia and Merry Christmas from a die from Cheery Lynn.. layered it on red and put on gold card stock… fun and easy card…
thanks for stopping by .. and show us your Christmas this week and the Scrapbook Stamp society challenge blog
I also have another card for you the image is also by Sherri, this is one of Sherri's images from last year .. and I just love her this image is called lil dimples Star Angel I colored her with copic markers and added some ribbon, some poinsettia die cuts and a Spellbinders diecut.. and another great card… using an image by Sherri.
Because you are all so wonderful to me! ...I have put together something Special for you!
so happy to share with you a SPECIAL PRE~CYBER MONDAY 50% OFF SALE...
for all my Besite Pals starting now in our 2 Etsy Shops.... The SALE
goes from RIGHT NOW until Midnight Monday at Midnight!
I'm also so excited to show you our NEW Etsy SHOP with ALL the My
Besties Rubber Stamps, CD"S and Fabric Blocks. .. You can also Save 50%
off in this NEW Shop Now....Until Monday Night!
today for is another one of my Christmas card.. this is image by Sherri Baldy… that the first time I saw it I knew I had to have her…you can find this a Scrapbook Stamp Society
I colored her with copic markers.. and then put her on some fun designer paper… then added dies by Cheery Lynn and Memory box.. the added some sparkly fluff to her hat.. just for fun…
thank for stopping by
Having fallen deeply in love with this wonderfully detailed Christmas Wreath image by Kim Gwin, I was delighted when sweet DTC Sher sent it to me.
It was remarkably easy to color because the image reveals the places to lighten and darken.
If you enjoy "Pretty", but prefer something easy to color, then this beautiful wreath would make a lovely addition to your digi Christmas items. It's perfect for vintage or contemporary paper crafting, and it can be cut apart to use pieces of it, too.
I decided to try a Twisted Easel style card, and though Christian Griffiths' video tutorial was very simple, and contained wonderful tips about placement of images both top and bottom, I had trouble with the placement of the sentiment on the bottom portion of the card, so if you try this fold, you might want to use longer, thinner sentiments, or something extremely small, rather than a squarish size sentiment.
When closed, this is what the top looks like:
Except for the printed paper, all of the green is vellum.
The bottom looks like this when closed:
A computer-generated sentiment with a variety of fonts was fun to create.
Here is a close up of the bottom when opened:
Hope you enjoy this beautiful wreath as much as I have!
This morning, I come to show you a new project with its tutorial!
MONEY BOX FOR NEW YEAR'S GIFTS OF CHRISTMAS (for Scrapbook Stamp Society)
White or paper Cartonette white thick.
Printed paper (Inkido for me).
Glue, pistol with hot glue.
Ink matched Distress.
Embellish with images Sherri Baldy.
Powder "Frantage Shabby Blue" or other color.
Dies " Spellbinders " or other one marks.
Glitter Stickels Icicle and Glitter Stickels Silver.
White glitter "Tim Holtz".
Cream " Creative Inspirations ", "Winter Frost".
Liquid Pearl " White Opal ".
Matched decorations: flowers, ribbon, charm....
1. Reproduce the template in the white cartonette or the thick white paper to realize the structure.
2. In another piece of the same cartonette, cut a 13 cm rectangle x 11 cms. Inside, draw, in the length, in 8 cms.
3. Cut the outside lines and mark all the internal lines with a plioir ( Bones). Ink edges with some ink " Distress ".
4. Cut all the pieces of papers which you need to cover the various part) of your " Money box with New Year's gifts ". Use edges with "Old Distresser".
2 x (7,6 cms x 10,6 cms)
2 x (4,6 cms x 7,6 cms)
2 x (4,5 cms x 10,6 cms)
5. Then, emboss the edges of every paper with some powder " Frantage " (Shabby Blue for me).
6. Stick every piece of paper on its place on the structure. Make a notch to be able to insert some money on the lid down from the box there.
7. Stick then both parts together by means of the various flaps. Attention, not to stick the top to be able to open it to get back the money of New Year's gifts.
8. Colorize your image with ink " Distress ", either felt-tips "Copic" or others. For my part, I used ink " Distress ":
- Distress " Tattered Rose " and " Vintage Photo " for the skin.
- Distress " Tumbled Glass " for the coat and the eyes.
- Distress " Stormy Sky " for the hat and the mittens.
- Distress " Worm Lipstick " for lips and small balls of holly.
- Distress " Bundled Sage " for the leaves of holly.
- Ink mixture "Distress Tumbled Glass" and of cream " Creative Inspirations - Winter Frost " for the ball.
9. Cut a circle scalloped with a dies and your machine of cutting. Ink edges.
10. Put of the foam 3-d on the back of your circle as well as behind your image cut time.
11. Stick of the lace on the bottom of your box by making all the tour. Pay attention to realize a beautiful joint between both extremities of the lace.
12. Stick the die-cut on the box by centering it in the width but more downward than upward. Stick then the image in the center of the die-cut.
13. Finish the decoration of the image. To do it, put down some artificial snow on the hat the fur of gloves. Before drying of this snow, put down a little of glitter white " Tim Holtz ". Cover the part remained white with the ball with "Glitter Stickels Silver". It is the most delicate and the longest to realize. Make some points of " Liquid Pearl - White Opal " on the die-cut around the image.
14. End the decoration of your box according to your tastes.
15. I have to add of the ribbon of pearls given a pearly gloss in various edges of my box. I stuck it with of " Glossy Accents ". My flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Here we are! I hope that this tutoriel will have you more and do not hesitate to send me your creations if to realize it to you in email@example.com , I shall indulge to publish them on my blog.
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!