Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lil Ragamuffin Puppy Dog

Evening all

Here is a card I made a couple of days ago.  I have used a digi I bought from Scrapbook Stamp Society called Lil Ragamuffin Puppy Love by the fabulous artist Sherri Baldy.


Recipe & Method

1. Base card is 8 x 8 pearlescent to which I have matted a patterned card which has faux lace on the bottom.
2. The second layer is Centura pearlescent card which has been cut out with Spellbinder Labels 23 die.
3. The digi has been printed onto Neenah card and coloured in using Spectrum Noir pens. I then cut out using the above die. I then distressed the edges using PanPastel pastel in Violet.
4. I have added jump rings to my flower charm and threaded ribbon through this and made a bow.
5. I then added 3 hat pins and a single white rose. To finish off I have added silver pearl gems in the shape of a swirl and on the other 3 corners of the topper.

I am entering this into the following Challenges:
Scrapbook Stamp Society #1 - April Challenge Blog Candy (Bought Digi)
Craft your Days Away #43 - Metal
PanPastel UK #15 - Add a Flower
Card Makin Mamas - Make it Girly
Crafts 4 Eternity #68 - Something New (Digi)
Fat Pages & Cards with Attitude #11 - Anything Goes/Faces
Cute Card Thursday #213 - Metallica

Thank you for stopping by Today and I love to read your comments. Have a fabulous Crafty Day!
Hugs xxxx

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.