Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lil' Miss Cupid

Here's the cutest little cupid girl from artist Sherri Baldy of Scrapbook Stamp Society.  So cute!  I colored her up for Spring time, it's such a season of love.  This stamp is called Lil' Miss Cupid Ella Bella Buttons and Bows.  I added some great clear die cuts from Little Yellow Bicycle.  Are you ready for cupid's arrow?  I know who's name is on the arrow that is going to strike me in the heart....hint hint hubby....

Hope you are all having a great week in May, odd enough be we have been setting record cold temperatures last week.  I guess we should be loving that now as soon enough we will be in the 100 degree range.

Cheers, Holley

5 comments:

  1. it's such a cute and lovely card Holley.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Great idea to not just use it for Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card and colours. Funny I have had this image for ages and not used it...you have brought out the 'I want to colour it' now...thanks..luv aNNIe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.