Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A bookmark...

Hello everybody! 

Today, I come to show you a small realization for "Sherri Baldy"!


For this bookmark, I used a fall of paper " Shabby " which I used edges with "Old Distresser".

I also used a young white doily which I stuck approximately on the center.


I used an image " Sherri Baldy ".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink " pink Distress Tattered ". 
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain" and "Distress Tea Dye". 
- Pink chalk. 
- Copeak BV00 and BV02.
- Copeak B02 for the blue. 
- Pencil aquarellable green. 

- Glitter Stickels Icicle.


Under the image, I added a piece of white lace then a piece of ribbon " Seam Aqua ". I realized a bow with a piece of ribbon organza Aqua which I stuck on the left.

To finish, I added a cloth rose white, a small pink rose, a butterfly realized with a small puncher, a small cloth white flower also, a small white rose (8 mm) and a pink rose and cremate (10 mm). I added some Glitter Stickels Icicle's touches on every flower.

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.