Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Slick Chick



 Hi, tonight I am sharing several cards which I made while visiting dad today. He is doing so well and is of good health and happy...if only he could walk and feed himself, but he is happy...

My first card has a gorgeous Besties image, available here and coloured with pro markers..my bubble frame die and several others included a Creative memories bubble punch. My flower was cut from the Tim Holtz 'tattered rose' die and I used three different fabrics and built them up and added a cute button.
I love to make flowers from fabric and am happy with the outcome of this one.



Thanks for taking time out to look and comment.

3 comments:

  1. As always this is such a cute card and the colors are perfect for my taste and sooo well colored too. Stunning work as usual Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely cute card, love the colours. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.