Sunday, June 23, 2013

Nannymac Creation (Jane McNally) Easel Card DT

Hi All
Firstly I would like to introduce myself.
 My Name is Jane McNally and I live in NSW Australia
I am a Copic Certified Designer.
I have been a paper craft addict for over a year now.  I started making Handmade Custom Cards in July 2012 after completing Forever Jane's Memory Album.
I ventured into  my own business Forevermarkers & Craft Supplies online  in January 2013 selling my favorite Medium Copic Markers.
I am Honored to work with the DT Team for Scrapbook Stamp Society and love working with Sherri Baldy Stamps they are all amazing and awesome to work with and excel my imagination....
You can find all these amazing creations & Digital stamps from some talented artist on http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/
and purchase Sherri Baldy stamps from either SSS or http://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy

Today is my first DT Design and I am devoting this card to my Beautiful Grand Daughter in Heaven and my inspiration to Card-making & Papercraft  "Forever Jane Niemkiewicz" my first Grand Daughter.
Forever Jane was born 28/6/2010 and was diagnose with a bowel condition called Hirshsprung Disease which infects 1/5000 babies, Forever Jane unfortunately was inoperable and we had 22 beautiful amazing days with her.  I will never forget her she will always remain in my heart forever.
  I know there are birthdays in Heaven and this card represents her day with all the Other Angels in Heaven.
My Easel Card is hand made by me with love, using Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi My Besties Wee Winged Pixie  By Sherri Baldy
I used the following Mediums.
Copic Markers
Xpressit Blending Card.
Bazzill Basic Cardstock
Her Journal Paper supplied by Alice in Paperland.
Gold Sticker Ritzy Blitz Scrap-booking Supplies
My Best Friend Silhouette Cameo.
Embellishments my own little collection. 

Thank you all and don't forget to reply/comment  Happy Birthday on the 28th June for Forever Jane 3rd Birthday.
Yours in Craft
Nannymac (Jane McNally)

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.