Friday, June 28, 2013

Night on the town...DT creation





 The new challenge from  Scrapbook Stamp Society .
 And this week challenge is; EASELCARD
Use Any kind of stamp from any company.
You have 1 week to enter this challenge.
Prize:  1 random draw will win a $30 gc from SSS and our dt will pick their Top 3




The Challenge at Besties  this week is a SHAPED CARD


My image, available here, was coloured with copics, DP used, dies, and the flower I made by cutting squares, shaping and scrunching them together. Spritzed with water and scrunched again into shape. I then added a Kaser-Kraft rose into the center. Fluffy feathers, which went everywhere in my studio, were added to the top of the imaged dress...
Click on the image below to view my blog and join in candy..

Enjoy your weekend.♪♪

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.