Monday, July 22, 2013

little Girl pink



Today's card was inspired by watching one of the new release video's from Spellbinders.. On Sunday I watched a video on  tina mcd-mysanity.blog.  It was awesome.. I watched Tina use Spellbinders dies in  ways I had never thought of .. so thank you Tina for inspiring this card.  I created this card for a challenge on the Besties   The challenge is to use black white and one other color.. I choose pink.. but I bet you guessed that.. I started by using  Besties image called little girl.  The image is by Sherri Baldy.  I wanted to do the image in black and white.. so I colored her using my copic markers using my  cool grays..
The dies I used lets see I started by making the circle frame and  mounting that on the Marvelous Squares. This was mounted onDecorative labels Twenty Two.. Then  I took the large die from Floral Ribbon Threader.. and cut out the shape then uses the next insert and just embossed.  The black flowers are also a part of this set.. then I wanted some flourishes so I reached for the memory box  dies  and used Savanna Border .. Then I just added some pearls...
Thanks for stopping by...
Thanks
Debbie

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.