Saturday, July 20, 2013

Slick Ozzie Goes...

...back to school! Can you believe it? I'm barely getting into the swing of summer and all I see around me are back to school sales and commercials! I have a heap of great and grand nephews and nieces I could make back to school cards ... IF I knew them better. :-\ I tried that last year... but I had NO idea what grade they were going into so I didn't get very far with it.

Since I don't... I made this one just to prove to myself I could make one if I had to! lol Especially for a boy... masculine cards are hard for me. I always want to add glitter, flowers and frilly ribbon. :)

This time around, I made this one:


This is Slick Ozzie by Sherri Baldy Stamps at Scrapbook Stamp Society. All supplies I've used are from my stash. I think it would make an awesome back to school card for a nephew... or maybe a friend's male relative. :)

Don't forget to join us at our current Challenge #10 - Use a Ribbon and ButtonYou can also play along with our Black, White and One Other Color BestiesTM Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by to see my card. 

4 comments:

  1. A great boys card, love the colours. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a gorgeous card Ema.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, here's another one that I can not see - whats up with this? Has it been removed & why? I was hoping to see some of Ema cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.