Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wendy Workout

Hope I'm finding everyone doing great this beautiful last day of July!! This summer I have been working out at the gym like crazy!!! Whey I turned 50 in January I said this was my year and I was taking control and that meant my weight too. I decided that I would do this in a variety of ways clean eating, exercising and taking photos so I could document how I was doing in a scrapbook. My new friend Jamie of Jamie Holcomb Photography agreed to help me with some fabulous photos taken at the gym. 
Whey I seen these I knew of the digi that I wanted to use, Wendy Workout, by Sherri Baldy!! She's what I want to look like when I'm all done...lol. Well sort of, I think the measurements might be all wrong but you know what I mean!! :)
Here's the 2nd page of my layout using Wendy Workout.
Products used in this layout: Cardstock from my stash, Bazzill, Papertrey Ink cardstock, Make It Possible Marquee lettering, Judikin's Diamond Glaze, My Handwriting Font by Dana, ColorBox Chalk, Photo's by Jamie Holcomb Photography.
Copics: E15, #18, #21, E23, E30, E39, E50, E51, E93, RV000, RV10, RV17, RV19, RV21, RV25, RV32, RV66, N2, N3, N4, YR21
 See how easy it is to use a digi on something besides a card?! I think it adds just the right touch to the page when you don't want a whole bunch of embellishments. This is a two page layout so you will have to go to my blog to check out the whole story http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com I hope you liked my layout and check out some of the other digis and see how you might come up with a layout out or two. Also remember that Scrapbook Stamp Society has a challenge each week that you should check out and enter!!

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.