Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Autumn Fairy


Today's Card for the Scrapbook stamp society is to use stitches or fake stitches.. No sewing machine here. so fake stitches are what you get..
I was in a autumn mood today .. her in Las Vegas we are in the 70's and after a very hot summer it feels cool to me.. so this is what brought on the autumn card.. I choose to do my card in oranges and browns.
The image is a free one Sherri was giving away about two weeks ago.. is't she just darling.. I just love her little fairies..
the flowers are from Wild Orchid and the die is from Spellbinders...
thanks for stopping by
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. This is darling. I so rarely see any cards in orange, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and gorgeous image coloured in gorgeous autumn.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.