Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Little Bestie For You

Today is my day to be your guest Design Team member here at Scrapbook Stamp Society and I sure hope you like what I have created for you!! I've got such a cute digi from Scrapbook Stamp Society for you to see, I just love it. This digi is called 000 Little Besties digi Stamp by Sherri Baldy.
Products I used for this card are Papertrey Cardstock, Spellbinder-Heart Circles S4-316, K & Company Brenda Walton Die Cut Cardstock Peppermint Twist, Forever in Time Pop Dot Foam Tape, Bazzill, My Mind's Eye-O Christmas Tree, Pearls from my stash, ATG Adhesive, Viva Pearl Pen Gold
Copics: E21, E29, E34, E37, E50, E53, E93, YR14, Y26, R24, R29, R39, YG06, YG17, YG63, YG95, BG70, BG72, BV31, B0000, B00, Colorless Blender, Gelly Roll White
Take a peek inside of my card too! I just love making the inside almost like the front. Don't you think it's just the perfect finishing touch?
I hope you have enjoyed my card for your today and please take a look at all the great new digis that are in the store!! The artist are coming out with so many new ones that it's hard to keep up with!! This is my last post before Christmas so I want to with each of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Come on by my blog and check things out too Scrappinwith'Z.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    This card is absolutely beautiful.
    I love it.
    I am following in all ways I can, because I love your blog and learn so much from it.
    Thank you.
    I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.